The following positions are currently open for nominations for the November 2018-October 2020 term. Elections will be held in early November with elected officers and committee members taking office at the conclusion of the annual meeting. If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else for a position please do so here (please include 'Nomination' as your subject on the form, including the nominee's name and nominated position in the message).
Positions open for nominations: President, Vice President, Treasurer, Steering Committee member, and Social Media Editor.
Winston-Salem State University
The Steering Committee shall consist of the President, Vice-President, Secretary/Treasurer, and three Members-at-Large. The Editors of the Newsletter, the North Carolina Geographer, and the immediate Past-President shall be ex-officio members of the Steering Committee.
- Timothy Mulrooney, North Carolina Central University
- Joseph Sloop, MapForsyth
- Yongjun Lei, NC Department of Commerce
Ex-Officio Committee Members
- North Carolina Geographer Editor, Richard Tuinstra, City of Wilmington
- Social Media Editor, Lillian Collins
- Past-President, Position currently unfilled